Call Us



Call Us




Lorem Ipsum St, Abc Road.


Do you accept Insurance?

At this time, we are not in-network with any insurance companies. We are a 100% private pay practice and are considered an out-of-network provider. My Roar Speech Therapy can provide you with a superbill. A superbill is a detailed document that you can submit to your insurance company when seeking reimbursement for therapy services. Please note that the provision of a superbill does not guarantee reimbursement from your insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to contact their insurance provider prior to beginning services to determine the benefits outlined in their plan and secure any necessary pre-authorizations

Your Insurance Company: Many insurance companies provide coverage benefits and reimbursement to you for speech therapy services. We advise you to contact your insurance carrier directly to verify the specifics of any benefits you may have.

We suggest the following questions:

  1. Does my policy provide speech therapy services?
  2. Is there a list of accepted and/or excluded diagnoses? (For example: language delay, autism, sensory processing disorder)
  3. What is the reimbursement rate?
  4. Do my benefits cover speech therapy as well as speech evaluation?
Where will the services be provided?

In-person speech therapy sessions are provided, as the schedule permits, to residents in the following North Carolina Counties: Durham, Orange, and Alamance, within a limited coverage area. Tele-therapy is available for residents throughout the state of Georgia and North Carolina.

How long will my child need speech therapy?

Every child’s prognosis is highly dependent on several factors, including but not limited to the severity of the disorder, motivation, carryover, attention, motivation, etc. My Roar Therapy will provide progress summaries to track your child’s progress. Additionally, every session includes caregiver education to ensure you are well-equipped to practice learned skills at home!

What forms of payments do you accept?

Electronic forms of payment (debit card, credit card) are accepted. Additionally, services can be paid for using your flexible spending account (FSA) or healthcare savings account (HSA). Payment is due at the time of service, and a card will be required to be kept on file to process these payments.

Do we use it?

Ut bibendum a adipiscing purus massa a facilisi congue parturient condimentum urna donec per adipiscing cursus nisl nam tristique parturient id.

Aliquam quam at et in ipsum at venenatis a eget dignissim aliquam tincidunt ultrices lacus ad consectetur imperdiet sem suspendisse ante a dapibus potenti.Eu parturient parturient magnis tempus molestie augue quam vulputate hac facilisis est nisl pretium a cursus.

Free Consultation

Use the form to tell us about your primary concerns and how we can help. You will receive a follow-up email to schedule and confirm your phone consultation.

Caregiver's Name
Child's Name(Required)
MM slash DD slash YYYY